Happy Easter

Happy Easter dear readers! I hope you had a wonderful day with your beloved people and ate tons of chocolate! I spent mine relaxing with my family and animals, the best for me in this period with my last university exams and my nearby final degree.
Spring is finally here and I can't be more happy of the weather! The days are so warm and lovely, I can now create a lot of cute outfits without freezing to death ahah. This post is like the usual outfit recaps but I decided to share also some daily life pics.













































Beanie River Island - Poncho, Skirt Glavil - Socks Ebay - Shoes Cute to the core

I wore this outfit on saturday for the usual meet with my friends, it has been a lot of time since I wore this lovely poncho from Glavil, I wish they'll make something like this again, I don't really like their new releases D: . I forgot to make a pic of my makeup but I liked it a lot, all red!











































 


Some stupid pictures with my friends Sarah and Claire!















































Headband Lockshop - Cardigan, necklace Glavil - Blouse Calliope - Skirt random harajuku shop - Tights Taobao - Shoes Cute to the core

Then on Sunday we went out again to check some stores at the mall and do a little walk around the city, my outfit was really boring for my taste but I don't really know how to dress in this period, I feel like I'm always the same XD.


Unfortunetely my cutepie went home early T_T so I was alone with men doing shopping lol (you can understand, I'm sure ahahah). I found a cool long dress at h&m, I wanted something like this for long time and I can't wait to wear it!













































Headbow Angelic Pretty - Cardigan JSK London - Skirt Terranova - Tights, bag taobao - Shoes YRU

The day after Easter is holiday here in Italy, I don't know if you have holiday too! The tradition is doing a pic nic or something like that so me, Sarah and our boyfriends went to a little lake near my town. When I did my suitcase to come back to my parent's house I forgot almost EVERYTHING lol, so my outfit is quite plain and boring for this reason XD but I'm in love with my new Yru white platform *__*.












































 The park was really cute (there were also some horses!) unfortunetely there were too many young boys doing annoying things all the time and also some families with kids making pics of us during all lunch...but it's ok, we are used to this rude behavior.

27 commenti:

  1. You know I love your style! ;)
    Awesome pictures <3

    RispondiElimina
  2. Great outfits, as always c:
    And happy easter!

    RispondiElimina
  3. super cute outfits and i love your makeup in the first ones ^^
    xo

    RispondiElimina
  4. Amazing outfits! Your style is so adorable! ^__^

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    RispondiElimina
  5. Love all of the outfits. Awesome. ^^

    http://nagareboshi9.blogspot.ch/

    RispondiElimina
  6. Oh very beautiful outfits dear~
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    RispondiElimina
  7. I love all the outfits! I really want a pair of yru shoes! So pretty and look so comfy!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much ♡♡! They're the most comfy shoes in the world!

      Elimina
  8. wow ~ i love ur outfit ~ amazing ^^ You are so pretty

    jujurika.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  9. I love the 2nd and 3rd picture!!! :) You look so cute with your friends!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.