Day 3 part I : Shinjuku overload (Studio Alta and Maidreamin)

05:10

 
 Hi cuties! I would like to apologize for not posting about my Tokyo trip before, I was always really tired when I was there and now that I come back to Italy I'm trying to recover the energy and organize my time, I have so many new posts to share with you, new reviews and tons of new outfit ideas in my mind that I don't know how to start ahah. This post will be the first part about my third day, I did so many great things and took so many pics that one post isn't enough!



Our first destination was the Studio Alta in Shinjuku, if you don't know it's a mall with tons of gyaru and inspired gyaru shops, my hotel was in a nearby district so we decided to go there on foot. Some stores sadly closed from my last trip (like Glavil, so sad!) but there were a lot of new shops and the last floor become a big comic shop with tons of manga, gadgets and cds! I finally found the single of the last series of Fate Stay Night **.

You can find delicious and lovely sweets at the lower floor of the mall! Too much cuteness for my heart ahahah. 

Swimmer always has the best cute items ever!

 I was really curious to try these cirle lenses but they don't have prescription :( so sad!



A store that sells various brands for example Ghost of Harlem!





























Fernopaa store is always the best! I didn't find something to buy this time, but everything is always so edgy and cool, I love how all the shop is decorated! Beside Fernopaa you can find Algonquins, that didn't have any shop inside this mall in my first trip!








































































Love Live is so popular you can find tons of gadgets everywhere! I didn't get a lot of things 'cause I noticed Nozomi (my favorite pg) is really popular in Japan and eveyrthing with her is sold out XD what a luck. Other series that seems really popular in this moment are Free, Durarara and Kamigami no Asobi. I wished that Fate Stay Night would be more popular with the last season but it was really hard to find cool things of it :(.















































After some purikura we went to eat, we don't know where to go so when I saw the Maidreamin I totally forced my boyfriend to went there ahahah because in my first travel we didn't go to a maid cafè. The local is really cute and simple and staff really friendly, of course pics are not allowed but I'm so bully I took them anyway lol. The food was cute and delicious, I didn't expect it! I also posted a pic of their "menu" so you can see how much it costs. We both chose the first option and after the lunch we made some pic with the maids!












































My boyfriend will hate me forever for this 8).

It's all for the first part of this post! Let me know as always what do you think about it! I promise I'll do my best to post as fast as I can ahah!

16 commenti:

  1. Everything looks so cute *w*
    I hope I can do some shopping in Japan one day ~

    RispondiElimina
  2. I never went to Shinjuku before, I didn't realise it had a lot of cool stuff!
    I guess next time I will have to visit :O


    SAMI★SPOON

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. you absolutely need to check all the beautiful shops in Shinjuku :D ♡!

      Elimina
  3. Non ci sono mai parole per descrivere tutto questo ben di dio! *w*

    RispondiElimina
  4. I love those too cute to eat foods! Made me really hungry and craving at this hour! Perfect blog!

    xoxo,
    www.fashionerza.com
    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    RispondiElimina
  5. Amazing photos! So many cute things <3 I'm glad you had a great time there :) x

    RispondiElimina
  6. Aaah everything looks so cute in Japan! I really want to buy some Ghost of Harlem clothes~

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm sure you'll look great with Ghost of Harlem clothes :D!

      Elimina
  7. why Japan have so perfect things? ; ; I'm in love with Sailor Moon pullip!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. we totally need a bank account without limits! ahahah

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.