All black











Hat Romwe - Choker Ghost of Harlem - Sweater Romwe - Tights Calzedonia - Boots Tuk

First outfit post for the new year :D I'll do my best as a blogger this year too! I started with a look I wore a lot lately 'cause it's pretty cool but at the same time cozy and warm thanks to my new sweater I got in the mail, I don't joke when I say this is the warmest sweater I have in my closet, I think I could go on a mountain wearing it without freezing ahah! I really like the tiny details in the front with the pon pons and the fringes, they make it more elegant than the classic total black sweater! I paired it with a simple pair of boots, this pair of tights I wore a lot during the past year and one of my black hats! I hope you all had a great start of the year guys!

4 commenti:

  1. Ghost of Harlem do the best chokers! I'm so sad that I missed out on buying their clothes... I wish I bought it when I had the chance. Loving this outfit as per - black on black is the best!

    Lizzie Bee // mysticthorn.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. it's so true :( I miss them too! They had the best chokers and dresses ever! Thank you <3

      Elimina
  2. Always make a great effort, this year you have much more success in all your projects <3

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.